To submit your photos, please e-mail them using your NKU e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your e-mail should be labelled: “Where is Satchel Paige Contest”. Please attach your files to your e-mail and label them with your last name, then first name, followed by the location of Satchel Paige. For example: Smith, John – Student Union.
The contest runs until March 4th. Winner will be chosen on March 6th and will be notified via their NKU e-mail.
- Only current NKU students are eligible.
- Up to 5 entries per person.
- Each submitted photo must be in focus and include both the student and Satchel Paige clearly. Inappropriate photos will not be counted.
- Only 1 student per picture per entry. Pictures with more than one student with Satchel will not be counted.
- Multiple pictures must be unique, meaning 1 photograph per official location of Satchel Paige totaling no more than 5 locations. Any duplicates will not be counted.
- The e-mail subject heading should be “Where is Satchel Paige Contest”. Make sure to attach your pictures to the e-mail before sending.
- Pictures must be appropriately labeled as LAST NAME, FIRST – LOCATION. Those pictures not labeled correctly will not be counted.
- Deadline for submission is 11:59 PM on March 4th. A drawing will take place on March 6th and the winner will be notified via their NKU e-mail by March 7th also announced in N3 and on the Museum’s Facebook page.
- Entrants cannot move the cutout of Satchel Paige from his official location.